Tuesday, December 14, 2010

lovely wrap


As much as I love all the wonderful bright colors of Christmas (believe me, I almost considered going for turquoise wrapping paper...), I absolutely melt over simple, beautiful wrap. I have always been a sucker for basic brown packing paper or a simple brown box. Add a few neutral embellishments and you have a gift that looks elegant and timeless. I thought I might throw out a few little ideas, just in case you are still wrapping presents for the holidays. Or if you are shopping at the Willows, remember to ask us to wrap it for you! Complete with a magical little jingle bell on top...


Should I mention we sell jingle bells at The Willows, in case you want to pick some up for your own wrapping needs...


Corrugated cardboard and lacey trims are my newest favorites lately and I love to add just a little touch of greenery at Christmas...


If you want to add a little more bling to your wrap, go for a sprinkle of glitter or toss in a bit of gold ribbon to the mix...


I found this fabulous how-to over at Style Me Pretty for amazing natural looking wrapping...


I also somehow came across this great picture (you know how you click from blog to blog to blog, but don't remember how you got there?) and love the use of newspaper and (of course!) twine...


How are you wrapping your presents this year? Any great pictures or inspiration to share with the rest of us? Do you wrap everything the same, or just in whatever you have lying around?

As always, we love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

I love how simple and elegant your wrapping is. This year I got some beautiful glittery gift wrap. Love it, the only problem. I have glitter EVERYWHERE!

Tanya Boracay said...

Hi,

Nice wrapping, what kind of item did you use here?

Just like to share with you a beautiful quote...

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer

You can get more happiness quotes at http://www.quotelandia.com/category/Happiness

fairykin said...

Did you make the little cross? If you did, would you share how?
I love it and was drawn to it immediately. I am a christian and just love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location